Sunday, August 24, 2008

Moving to Ohio



This past week was a very eventful week at my house.  My mom (Erin) went back to work after 4 months of maternity leave and then resigned from her job at Toyota after 8.5 years with the company.  Her last day is September 11th.  

The biggest news...we are MOVING to Ohio.  I am SO excited.  In Ohio there are squirrels, raccoons and lots of tasty birdies.  Also, the house we are moving to was built in 1935. Rumor has it...we have to have lots of candy at Halloween.  I can't wait to show off my wienie dog hot dog costume (with mustard).  I wonder what Cambria-baby will be!
Wish us luck! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Erin,

So sad to see you go. You have been an inspiration and a great friend.

On a happy note, I LOVE your new house!

I will miss you and hope to see you again someday. I will try to hold down my end of the fort.

Love ya,

Sharpie