Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow Bunny

p style="visibility:visible;">


Happy February friends!
To kick-off February, Mother Nature brought us a little snow and believe it or not, some sun. My parents decided to take advantage of both of them and take the little C to the local metropark to go sledding and hiking through the snow. I, on the other hand, have spent the last few days admiring the deceiving sun from my pillow next to the heat vent. I will wait until it turns about 55 degrees before I venture out for any long period of time. I am definitely not a snow bunny.

3 comments:

PrincessDipti said...

hey dear.. wud u mind if i'll say that plz leave some comments on any of my blog posts? not in the chatterbox.. but in the posts itself.. if u dont mind.. i need it for my grade. :) thanks a lot.. i'll be looking forward for your comment :)

and plus you're most welcome to be my follower. coz that wud give me extra points also.. hehe. but still ur own choice.. :)

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Josef Mengele said...

that music is to my ears and to my ears it is music!
So cute and sweet, did you love my blog post about the cool pictures taken?