Friday, April 23, 2010

Introducing...Noise Box #2

Wow...it has been quite a week at my house. You see, I thought life was bad enough (except for the occasional food dropping or two) with Cambria running around. I went from top dog to second best. But now, I am not second best but third in line due to the recent addition of a new noise box to our family. Last Wednesday (April 14th) a new little person named Bella joined our family. Grammie Carol came out for a visit (I thought to see me of course) and the next thing I know, there is a new baby hangin' in my space. The good news, I will get even more food in a few months but I also have to share my mom, Erin. She already forgets about me most of the time...now I will have to be especially naughty to get her attention. Maybe Cambria and I will join forces to get Erin's attention away from the not so noisy little noise box #2.

Welcome to the world Bella Elizabeth Fish!

No comments: