Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm Goin' Back to Cali...Goin' Back to Cali



Hey Folks!
I know, I know...it has been over a month since the last time I checked in with everyone. I have so much to share that I am not exactly sure where to start. So, here goes...
It took me quite some time to get back to bloggin because I had a little bit of an elbow injury. Right after Cambria's 2nd birthday, I was extra jealous and climbed up on the dining room table. When my dad, Dave found me on the table, I jumped off and howled as loud as I possibly could. A few x-rays and some really good pills wrapped in cheese and I am healed. I just bruised my elbow (who knew weenie dogs had elbows). A few days after that, the big truck arrived at our house in Ohio with a very nice guy named Jim. What I didn't realize at the time was that all of our furniture, including my very favorite pillow were being packed up and we were heading out. After my pillow departed, a nice guy named John came and picked up Harley and me. We had to sit in the car for several days but he bought me a lot of chewie bones...that's more than my mom, Erin does these days.

AND THEN...we arrived back in California...back in my house with the nice sun spot in the living room and a back deck where the sun shines all of the time. There was no rain, no mosquitos, no snow and no squirrels. Just warm sunshine or as Cambria says "shun-shine". I wish I had known earlier that I was goin' back to Cali...maybe I would not have gotten on that dang table.

No comments: