Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Macadamia Nuts & Shoyu Chicken

Hey. Frank here. I have been throughly enjoying my summer on the back deck in the sun. For some reason, the sun in SoCal seems so much more relaxing than in Toledo. Do you think it is because it is not accompanied by mosquitos and 90% humidity? Anyway, about a week ago, Harley and I were left (again) to our own devices. We had the pleasure of having some kid-free time and had the chance to hang out with Amelia and Auntie Nancy. For once, I feel like someone was actually here to see me. I found out later that the reason I had visitors is because my 'rents packed up the little people and headed to the land of macadamia nuts and shoyu chicken (aka Maui). Everyone came back relaxed and a little more tan (one shade darker than transparent for my mom, Erin).

No comments: