Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cast Away



Today was a BIG day for Cambria-baby.  Yeap.  Today was the day that Cambria-baby was to become a castaway or was it... have her cast go away.  Anyway, the kid left after my morning nap and then came back...still with the cast.  Confused, I was.  I thought that I was finally going to have a partner in crime.  Someone I could blame the little happenings that are "just happening" these days.  Torn up stuffed dollies...torn up stuffed lambs...torn up stuffed bears...stuffing pulled from mom's duvet cover, etc.  However, that was not the case.  Nope.  Cambria-baby did get the cast off for a spell but then mom was told, " She can have it off to eat and take a bath, otherwise, you need to use the cast (the one cut from her leg) as a brace.  You just need to put an ace bandage around it to keep it in place".  Looks like I am going to have to be good for at least the next few weeks or I am going to become the castaway.

No comments: