Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bubble Baby


Other than being a really naughty dog as my mom says, life in Ohio has been rather quite this week.  We had a couple days where I stayed out longer than 30 seconds (it was 37 degrees) but now it is really, really cold again so I am busy finding things to do around the house.  Mainly, stealing Cambria-baby's toys. 

Cambria and I are great pals.  I have been helping with her baths.  Since she can have her cast off to take a bath, she is spending what seems like an eternity in the bath tub.  When she gets out, I help my dad dry her off.  I like to think of Cambria as a bubble baby because what's a great bath without bubbles.

1 comment:

Aunt Netta said...

Dear Cambria and Frank
Rider here from Arkansas - Its really cold here too - 28 degrees this am brrrr. Frank, I bet I beat your 37 seconds. Mom let me out/then in a flash I was done. Stupid Elvis has to peeeeee on everything. Ha! I ready to go back under the throw (my favorite place) and dream of catching lizards! Gotta go AFR