Sunday, February 1, 2009

Harley & Me (well, Cambria)





Howdy folks. It was 39 degrees today. I was SO excited. The squirrels came out and so did Frank! It is supposed to get cold again so my peeps (mom, dad and Cambria) went to the Metro-park sans puppies to get some exercise. Rumor has it Harley and I are going to get a walk today. Yippee. (Martin...I bet you get a walk today, too.)

Anyway, the kid is getting bigger and bigger. She and I are starting to pal around. However, she has started to take a liking to Harley too. With her new highchair, she is right at the height of Harley's mouth. This is NOT good for the weenie. Harley and I are supposed to share whatever the kid is eating. That is not exactly happening. Usually I can trust that Harley is not so bright and thus the weenie wins out in the kid food department. Unfortunately, Cambria is dropping her cookies right in Harley's mouth. I am feeling a little left out.

Note to blog followers: Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the blog to become a Frank-Friendly Follower. This will let you know automatically when I have a new post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable!!!!!

Aunt Netta said...

Well Frank,
You just have to stretch a little if it's not asking too much. All is fair in love and babies.
Aunt Netta