Saturday, February 21, 2009

9 Months Old & Counting

Greetings...Cambria here.  I am SO excited.  I had a birthday on Friday.  Yeap, I am nine months old.  I sent Frank outside to traipse through the snow so I could grab a few moments to tell you how I am celebrating.  First, I am having my first piece of string cheese and yogurt.  Next, I am going to wave at myself and clap for my mommy.  Then, I am going to beg like a dog (Frank taught me that new trick).  Finally, I am going to unveil my nine month pictures to all my pals.  My mom took me to have a few nine month birthday pics taken.  Happy 2/3s to my first birthday to me.  Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of the page so you can become a "Follower" of my Blog.  Let's celebrate!

1 comment:

Aunt Netta said...

Dear Cambria,
I think it's great you have teeth now! Now you will be able to have more "big people" food. Your Daddy is a wonderful cook. It is hard to believe you are 9 months old. Such a big girl. Aunt Netta has to go back to work. Give Mommy and Daddy a kiss for me.
Love you
Aunt Netta