Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Zoo To Do

Howdy Folks, Cambria here. I just had to write everyone and tell you that I had an AWESOME weekend. My mom and dad took me to the new "Nature's Neighborhood" exhibit at the zoo and I slept for 3 1/2 hours when we got home. There is a huge treehouse...not quite ready for that yet but there was also a stream that you can walk in and build a dam. I thought I could swim so I sat down in the water. Oh well. It was warm outside and a lounged on the zoo's local beach for a few while a dried off. Also, there was a forest inside with a huge bee hive and mushroom seats and tweetie birds and bird houses with eggs you could put in and out and a big bird nest and so much more. I went with mom's pals Jackie and Christine and my pals Allison, Giada and Luke. Whew...it was quite a zoo to do.

No comments: