Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bad Hair Day



Besides busily writing Christmas cards and making sure all of the presents make it to California, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Arkansas my lil' friend Cambria-baby has had her second cold...ever. You wouldn't really know that she is sick because she has tons of energy except for the little snotty nose that keeps popping up. For a dog, this is good news...I won't say that I have been acting like her canine kleenex but ya know....dogs like little snooty noses. Anyway, the other day she had the worst of her cold and the worst hair I have seen to date. I think she was doing cartwheels in her sleep because when she woke up....she had crazy bad hair and it didn't go away until she had a bath that night. If you are ever short on a box of kleenex or need me to assess how your hair looks, you know who to call.

No comments: