Thursday, December 18, 2008

No Longer Dreaming of a White Christmas






Before I get started here I just want to say that I look like an ABSOLUTE DORK with jingle bells on. I went to my favorite place to get a bath and run around on the farm and Carla (the dog groomer) thought it would be cute to put jingle bells on both me and Harley. Harley kind of looks like a reindeer and she is definitely as bright as a reindeer (reindeer are not smart...except Santa's of course). Anyway, the other night while we were sleeping we got snow. Our first real hefty snow. It is so beautiful. I enjoyed it for all of 30 seconds and that was enough for me. I can see it in all of its wonder right from our warm front window. Don't know about you but us Fishes...we're no longer dreaming of a white christmas...it just came a week early.

No comments: